About Elevate Private Capital
Elevate Private Capital is a hands-on real estate investment firm, created to provide nimble, transparent real estate investment opportunities that leverage local level expertise not found in most traditional large Wall Street institutions.
Our fund managers have completed more than a billion dollars of real estate deals, transacting on more than 10,000 real estate assets.
This experience, plus our proprietary data and analytics platforms, make Elevate Private Capital an intelligent, modern investment manager. We accurately anticipate and quickly act on emerging market trends.
Elevate’s Expert Team:
- Delivers an integrated business model designed to generate attractive returns while reducing exposure to potential external risk factors
- Focuses on opportunistic real estate markets with strong, long-term demand drivers
- Leverages our ability to source high yielding, off-market investment properties through multiple channels, including foreclosure auctions, REO, bulk transactions, individual wholesalers, and short sales to generate stable, predictable cash flows
- Adheres to established quality operating standards while providing investors with local-level transparency
- Utilizes existing and proven frameworks established from decades of hindsight and billions of dollars of transactions to elevate your returns
The Executive Team: Experts in Real Estate, Acquisitions and Data Analytics
TIM HERRIAGE, MANAGING PARTNER AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
For more than a decade, Tim has been on the leading edge of the Real Estate Investor space. This includes being the Founder of 2020 REI Companies, Managing Director with Blackstone’s residential investment property financing arm, B2R Finance, Founder of the REI Expo, and a Franchisee and Development Agent for HomeVestors® of America. Tim has completed well over $1 billion in real estate investment transactions, including the acquisition of more than 1,200 houses.
GEORGE RODDY, MANAGING PARTNER AND CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER
George is a seasoned real estate investor, broker and mentor. Prior to starting Roddy Real Estate Investing Academy and Roddy Rentals, George served 15 years as Vice President of Foreclosure Listing Services, Texas’s largest privately held foreclosure data provider. In 2012, he became Vice President of Acquisitions –Texas for American Homes 4 Rent, a publically traded hedge fund. George’s team built a proprietary system for the analysis and acquisition of assets, purchasing over 8,000 single-family homes. George has personally bought, sold, rehabbed, assigned, and leased over 500 properties, attending over 200 courthouse auctions.